10 Radar is a resourceful online platform that allows people to find the best products. The site offers list articles written incisively and informatively to help you make the right decision when buying a wide range of products. Online shopping has become the norm today and even with the convenience, it offers, finding just the right products online can be a challenge. 10 Radar is however dedicated to ensuring that you have all the information about any product you want. As part of its plan to give back to society, the website is offering a scholarship to one lucky student to help them further their education. The scholarship will be worth $1,000.
10 Radar is offering students a scholarship worth $1,000. The winner will be selected based on many important factors including but not limited to meeting the required conditions and submitting a compelling and creative essay on a relevant topic.
Who is Eligible?
To be considered for the 10 Radar Scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a student in high school, university or college.
- You must show creativity and brilliance in your scholarship application essay.
- Only students with a GPA of at least 2.5 will be considered.
- Applicants from all over the world are welcomed to apply.
If you have met the criteria for application, use the following application procedure.
- You are expected to write and submit a 2,000 words essay on a relevant topic.
- Your essay will be judged on originality, creativity, relevance, and general accuracy in writing. To that effect, you are advised to submit an original essay free of any grammar and spelling errors.
- Tell us more about yourself and why you feel you deserve to be considered for this opportunity.
- The completed essays must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the scholarship application deadline.
- Make sure you provide the following information with your application:
- An acceptance letter from your current or any university
- Your latest CV
- A copy of course entry form
The winner of the scholarship will be selected by an evaluation team. The essay will be assessed for relevance, significance, creativity, and originality. The winner will be contacted via phone or e-mail once the selection process is done.
The application for the 10 Radar Scholarship must be submitted on or before 30th June 2018. The selection of the winner will then start thereafter. The successful applicant and receiver of the $1,000 scholarship will be announced on 1st August 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- All required documents must be submitted with the application.
- Essays for the scholarship should all be written in English.
- The information provided must be accurate.
- Applicants are only allowed one application per person.
- By submitting your application, you give 10 Radar the rights to publish your personal details and your essay in case you are selected as the winner.
- Applications must be submitted before or by the deadline.
Well, it’s time to get to work. We are looking forward to reading your essays and we wish you the best of luck.